DO YOUR FUTURE-SELF A FAVOR AND ENTER THE CONTEST TODAY.
IF SHE’S HAPPY, YOU’RE HAPPY GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility. No purchases necessary to enter. Purchases will not improve chances of winning. Contests are open to legal residents of the St. Louis Metro Area; Edwardsville, Illinois; and Fairview Heights, Illinois who are 18 years of age or older (unless otherwise specified), Employees of Hair Saloon® and their respective franchisees, advertising and promotions agencies, affiliated companies, sponsors, vendors and the immediate family members of and members of the households of such employees are not eligible to win. “Immediate family members” shall include spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws”, or by current or past marriage, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other familial extension, and any other persons residing at the same household location, whether or not related.
- Terms of Entry. Any customer who receives a haircut service from start of business Thursday, February 1, 2017 through 11:59 p.m., Wednesday, February 28, 2018 will automatically be entered into the contest. Entries can also be submitted through the Hair Saloon® website. All web entries must be submitted by 11:59p.m. Central Daylight Time on the entry deadline date of Wednesday, February 28, 2017. Drawing will take place before March 5th, 2018 at the Hair Saloon® corporate headquarters. Entries received after the entry deadline date will be deemed ineligible for this promotion.
- Prizes. All eligible entries received will be placed into a drawing for a chance to win one (1) grand prize: Dinner for two at Paul Manno’s Cafe, two (2) tickets to see Phantom of the Opera at the Fox Theater in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Determination of Winning Entries. A random drawing will be held and the winner will be notified by 5p.m., Monday, March 5th, 2018. The winning entrants will be contacted by phone and/or email.
- Hair Saloon®, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any prize cannot be awarded as described due to unavailability or for any other reason. Additional restrictions and conditions specific to any particular prize will be disclosed to winners upon prize notification.
- Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received.
- Any local, state, federal or other taxes, expenses or surcharges associated with the prizes not mentioned in these rules are the responsibility of the winner. Winner is responsible for all gratuities.
- Hair Saloon® and its affiliates are not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission or failure to receive entry, winner or other contest information by sponsors or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Hair Saloon® and its affiliates are not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in this promotion or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entries become the sole property of Hair Saloon® and will not be returned. CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operations of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Hair Saloon® reserves the right to cancel the promotion if it becomes technically corrupted.
- Hair Saloon® makes no express or implied warranties of any kind with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of any prize offered.