Wanted. Good People.
FOR OVER TWENTY YEARS, we have built a culture that celebrates our values by delivering a premium experience to our clients fostering long-lasting relationships and loyalty. We invite you to join us.
MEN DESERVE BETTER, and so do you. In return for sharing your time, talent, and enthusiasm with us, we provide:
- Salaried + commission + tips
- Great Hours (we’re closed on Sundays)
- Oster® 76 Clippers, detachable blade/guard system, and trimmers ($600+ investment)
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Continuing Education*
- Medical Benefits*
*May vary by franchise.
MEN DESERVE BETTER, and so do you. Must be a licensed Cosmetologist or Barber.
A day at Hair Saloon includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Work directly with franchise owner to build a profitable business operation
- Recruit, hire, develop, and retain top performing talent
- Perform premium men’s grooming services
- Assist clients in choosing the perfect service, style, and product for their individual needs
- Build lasting relationships with clients and staff members
- Improve your craft through training and continuing educational opportunities
- Promote the credo, culture, and values of Hair Saloon
- Communicate effectively with peers and superiors
- Contribute to positive team environment
- Show up ready to work hard and have fun!
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Licensed with state cosmetology or barber board. Barber or crossover license preferred (ability to offer straight shaves)
- 2+ years of experience in the industry with proven track record of high performance; management experience not required
- Experience in customer service, computer and cash register preferred